Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Movies

Lately watched..

"Against the dark"; zombies and Steven Seagal from this yr (straight to the DVD shelf slash downloading sites), what a god forsaken disaster. On June 25, 2006; me and ex bf saw Steven Seagal and his bluesband Thunderbox at BB Kings Blues Club, which was pretty rockin'!

I really don't want a picture of Steven Seagal in my Blog..

Next!










"Madagascar 2"; recommended by a few, not that funny; at ALL. There ARE other zoos and cities than New York to make movies about. Boring.










"Meet the Spartans"; kinda funny. I'm a huge "300" fan. The first time I watched "300" my friend Jovis and moiself went to IMAX; pretty rad. You do have to see "300" before you go check out the "Meet the.." flick though.











"Grandma's Boy"; hilarious! :) See ASAP.

Not movie related notes:

Mia bought a Stila lip glaze for me in London, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, THANK YOU!

Jag köpte svarta kängor på Rusta igår för 100 kr som jag tänkt använda på jobbet denna vinter. Ganska osnygga, men acceptabla.

Put up a new pink kitchen curtain yesterday which I was gonna save for the spring, but it went up yesterday before Malin.R came over for lunch w/ dessert and coffee; Happy Belated Birthday (again), you're much older than me now!!

Martin convinced to me to pizza dinner last night. We walked down to the pizza place in the cold evening with Zelda and I ordered one with ground beef and salami...wadda what?!? An hr or two after I had indulged in this remarkable junk food I got severe cramps and got extremely bloated. No more pizza, or salami. Or dead cow. Yikes.!!


Martin has some sort of cold and fell asleep around 6ish this morning :( Still sleeping at 14.37 (2.37pm)..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Halloj!
Inte alls relevant till filmerna men du har blivit utmanad! Om du kollar in på min blogg ser du vad du ska göra.

Ha det bra hemma i Falun!

Kram Anna-Karin

Anonymous said...

uppdateraaaaa........!!!!!!!