Sunday, January 18, 2009

More days to my life..

I was just introduced to the most horrific site on earth: http://www.blokus.com/ where you can play against others in various variations of the heavenly Blokus boardgame. I registered a user profile and played one single game against a Rick74 from France who won 71-70, he was pretty clever I must say (..darn).



2 nights ago (january 16) Mr & Mrs Ragnegård and my sister came over for some drinks and food, around 9ish we walked downtown and went to the new Etage night club that had been renovated and got some new interior design. Unfortunately it wasn't all that cool, and the music was pretty shitty. Got home around 00.30. It was fun having Malin, Markus and Mia over though, that should had been lasting longer; but it was Friday and we all had work and stuff to take care of before we could do weekend.



This week I started 3 classes; chemistry A, physics A and mathematics C (all high school level), there's a lot of work and tests online which is cool.



It's my dad's birthday today; GRATTIS PÅ FÖDELSEDAGEN PAPPA! :)

Not much other than that. I applied to an art class that hopefully will happen at some point in the first 6 months this year. They were suppose to contact me when they had a starting date. Exciting.

xo

No comments: