Sunday, December 28, 2008

Happy New Year














Long time ~ no write

Dec 28; L.A buddy Lina - who was hanging out with family in Tällberg over Christmas - came to visit in Falun, we had very organic and fat free homemade elk burgers and some Ecologica :) We walked downtown and had some coffee at my favorite spot Pralin. Mia, Millie, Jesper and Viggo stopped by, my baby brother Marcus as well. It was a good afternoon.. I bought a purple fruit bowl at Indiska and checked out the new huge shoe store Deichmann.

New Year came around; we stayed in and served a 3 course dinner when my mom + bf arrived around 21 (9pm); gingerbread cookies with creme fraiche/smoked salmon/wasabi as an appetizer, followed by spicy chicken & mushroom enchiladas and a dessert made of meringue, orange and whipped saffron cream. Toasted in champagne and watched fireworks outside, played Blokus; and 2009 had arrived..

Mia stopped by the next day with Viggo and had some mussel soup, after that we walked around the teeny tiny lake Tisken here in Falun, it was freezin, but it was good to get some fresh air and exercise. I truly need to start working out for real again.
More walks Mia!!

January 3, Saturday; Mia and Jesper had to go to a funeral and Mia stopped by with Millie on Friday night, Millie had some food and fell asleep, she slept next to my bed all night and around 5 in the morning she managed to occupy my bed as well ;-) I was a wee bit worried how she would react when she woke up in the morning, but all was good, she was in a good mood all day, we took walks with stroller, went to the museum, ate, watched TV, played with rats, took naps :-) It was fun day.

January 4, Sunday evening; An "After Christmas" night at my place with dudes and darlings from Varggården; Pappa (daddy), Ulla, Anders, Johan and Johan's pretty girlfriend Sara that I met for the first time. I received a gift certificate to SIBA and a necklace :) Yay, presents!

January 5, Monday; went to see farmor & farfar (grandma & grandpa) in Borlänge, brought a pretty Azalea plant.
Invited over to the Ragnegård family in the evening where a delicious fish soup was served. We played a board game called Absolut Överens which was really fun and then my official real poker game.. which I won. Eat it.

Tonight is Grammisgalan, a Swedish music award show.. I like the look and layout of their website..
www.grammis.se
I'm gonna make yet another seafood (crabsticks?) soup which will be served with Umbala.



No comments: