Sunday, December 16, 2007

Swedish Sunday


Jag är i Sverige.

It's 9.40 on Sunday morning and I'm not on my way to church.

Instead I'm chewing mentholhoneylemonflavored Extra after an intake of blueberry-raspberry fil (comparable to kefir if you want to find out at Gristedes/Whole Foods/Gourmet Garage) with apple-cinnamon müesli.
Müesli is a god forsaken superb food. I once had a conversation with a hot (in my mind, until he turned out to be a jerkbag) American rockstar that said: " - I wish we were in Scandinavia right now, we could wake up and have some proper muesli and cod..." Pretty funny atm, alas he turned out to be a jerkbag so no morning rise at Skycity Hotel indulging in that phenomenal breakfast buffet... (woah, wouldn't that be something, hee hee...I could SO skip the bfast, don't get me wrong now ladies and gents, LOL).

The sun is up and so are my mom's 3 adorable cats Missan, Jamis and Astrid. Astrid is the new dudette in the family, a silver Bengal from the fog of the Himalayan mountain tops where ancient gurus chant and sacrifices dog brains on a shrine with pink gerber flowers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bengal_cat

She's quiet cute...

I didn't charge my camera battery before I headed to Sweden + picked up the wrong adapter at Newark airport so now I have NO camera. It sucks stupid rockstar ass, but hopefully I'll find a new one at On/Off today. On/Off is like Best Buy or Circuit City, but in a more lame and expensive way.

I'm gonna go out for a walk now, it's probably freezin out, but I'm off to Christmas smörgåsbord in the town that god forgot (Borlänge, mwhahahahaha!) so I better move my fat butt a bit.

No comments: