Monday, December 31, 2007

Gott nytt får. - Bää..

So then Christmas Day rolled around and I got to see my dear Helena - who was in Falun for a few - at McD (the only place open) and exchanged gifts and had french fries (a k a strips in Sverige), I got some really cool food from Japan and Mia got a Hello Kitty cell phone decoration that she'd bought in Harajuku (veeery cool). I kept the Japanese grub at Jon's when I left.

In the evening Helena came over and hung with Jon, myself and Johan; had some red, glögg and homemade guac, yummm. We went down to Banken and met up w/ Fredrik; they played pretty good music there but the scene was a bit forced, later on ended the night at dinosaurville Kings Arms where Helena's big brother Nils was drinking beer with his buddies (Nils is not a dinosaur though).

I dunno, the days passed by; stopped by at Kristine Church, celebrated xmas once again at dad's; got some sweet gifts, saw Johan Berglund at Firefly/Banken for some wine, visited Malin and checked in on how much her big boys Alfons & Felix had grown (a lot!), had some more potatismos & räksallad (I need to go on a serious diet now), major fika at Mia & Jesper's where all 4 kids were extremely quiet and McD in Hedemora w/ lovebird Jon before we hit Arlanda.

New Yrs Eve I fell asleep around 10pm (22.00) after having some popcorn and lime-raspberry seltzer and then the new yr started and I was back at my gym, ya know; yada yada yada...



Posted January 4, 2008.

1 comment:

Entapir said...

Hell jää, det var en mkt cool gåva jag fick, tack så jättemycket, Helena!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Kram, Mia