Monday, December 17, 2007

It's fun to sing - if you sing with a Ying


The Smörgåsbord - on Sunday - was yum, but not overwhelmingly impressive. It was nice seeing da familia though and meet my cousin's quasi new boyfriend, oh so cute, they live in a house now.

It's been cold as a witch's tit the last 2 days, but beautifully sunny.

Stupid On/Off didn't have an adapter so suck you fothermucker. I'm working the disposable cam, I bet there will be many extraordinary pictures. (Poo, poo, poo, well what can one do...).

Malin.R came to pick me up by Konsum (öststats-Konsum my mom calls it, ha!) and ran into my old school buddy Jon, he's one cute cat. A wee bit sniffly though indeed, he butchered meat when he wasn't luckily shopping in Kvarnberget.

Went home to Malin in Knoppen and met her HUSBAND (hardcore) and his adorable munchkins Linnea, Adrian and William. Later that night I was introduced to the most remarkable SINGSTAR.

I kicked some ass, so did Malin and Markus as well.

http://www.us.playstation.com/singstar

My love darling Marcus and I strolled downtown Falun yesterday for a few (hrs) and: giggled, looked at condoms at Apoteket, tried every hat at Stadium, had coffee at new café in the Bergströms mall, hung at the Nordea bank and at my ex husband's love palace Sibylla. I asked for mashed potatoes and shrimp salad and the woman in the little Sibylla cottage looked at me and asked: - Vill du ha någon korv till det eller...? (Want a hot dog with that or...?). Well if I all of a sudden wanted to start eating pork I would GLADLY have ASKED for it. Idiot.

I'm at my sister's Mia's in Svärdsjö, we've watched one of my favorite movies Resan till Melonia and had cold waffles for breakfast, or I did. We're soon off to Svärdsjö DOWNTOWN to eat pizza and go shopping at ICA. Word.

No comments: