Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas Svärjä


Friday night - Dec 21 - my brother Johan and myself went to see Slagsmålsklubben at Arenan in Falun, it kicked ass, everyone was about 10 yrs younger than me, but it kicked ass and it was fun to see them live.

The day before my dad bought me an adapter at Teknikbolaget in Borlänge so now I can take pictures again, aaaaawwwwwesome! :-)

Yesterday we hung out at my sister's while the kids weren't here (the kids are her boyfriends' 4 cutie patootie sons Adrian, Kasper, Tinus and Viggo. We kicked major butt in our classic Mario Kart and watched the hilarious "Tomten är pappa till alla barn".

It's Christmas Eve. We've had Mexican Christmas Brunch at Mia, Martin and Marcus' dad Ulf (yup, same name as mine) and his girlfriend Helena, it was a success; tequila shots at 10.30am, nachos w/ black beans, corn, cheddar cheese & chicken enchiladas with pineapple salsa served w/ margaritas! Yummm...

Then MORE food in Svärdsjö at my sister's; Kalle Anka and christmas gifts; I got a Nintendo DS (w/ Mario Kart & Tetris)!!!
I got banana Kaviar as well. Ha!

We're chillin now in the Mario Galaxy..

No comments: