Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tech

This passed wknd...

I finally got around to pick up a new AMERICAN charger for my Nintendo DS that was purchased in el Swedo, I also got the ridiculously boring game Diddy Kong Racing.

I officially started using my new camera after various attempts to head over to Best Buy w/ my old camera and see if I was smart enough to get some kind of service plan (warranty) when the ex bf bought it for me Xmas 2006, alas I've found no receipt, but it probably has some plan and I'll give it someone. The camera that is.

My laptop keeps shutting down while I use it and the video calls in MSN Messenger has started to freeze up or slow down. Terribly annoying.

I added the Countdown Application on Facebook today. Pretty fun. Cute pictures.

Scrabulous didn't allow the word ZEN, I can't believe it.

I'm packed (and stoked) to go to Sweden.

No comments: