Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Blogging etc..


I had my last session w Abel tonight before heading to el Swedo on Thursday night. It was fun; we did resistance bands and balance balls exercises that I will bring to Sweden and do w Mia, Sara & other curious characters. That was followed by cry party. It was really difficult, he has become a very close friend, trainer, coach and pusher of all things impossible. Yea fine, call it wimpy :(
Picture is fr last year..


I will start blogging again once in Sweden; about all beautiful things that will surround me, pinky swear. Not sure how long I will stay. I already miss New York terribly. My mom is turning 50 on Aug 1, so until then anyway...


* Maia and I got tickets to MADONNA in October today! Hooray. (today, hooray..)..
* Other music news... Chrystal Castles is playing THURSDAY NIGHT at Studio B (Crooklyn) and then a DJ set on Friday. But will play at Peace & Love in Borlange next week...ugh..! So now I need to go..ya heard.
* Last but definitely not least..
One of the greatest jazz musicians has passed away at the very young age of 44. I had some wonderful oppurtunities to watch & hear him play all over the place; at the lime stone quarry Dalhalla in Sweden and at Joe's Pub in Manhattan among some place... I believe I have introduced everyone - with somewhat music interest - I know to the magic that formed E.S.T..So greatly missed already.
http://www.downbeat.com/default.asp?sect=news&subsect=news_detail&nid=1251
In Swedish (+ links to several articles on Esbjörn Svensson..)
http://www.dn.se/DNet/jsp/polopoly.jsp?d=145&a=794402

No comments: